Monday, January 3, 2011

How far along? 38 weeks 6 days! Almost two weeks till D day!!!
Total Weight Gain: As of last Wednesday I weighed 149! Almost to my magic number 150!  
Maternity Clothes: Still rockin normal clothes. The only maternity shirt I wear on a weekly basis is my black cami which is super long and cozy! Also makes my belly look extra big which I love :)
Baby’s Size: Our midwives told us last week she was looking like she was going to a petitie girl :) Daddy is thinking 6 pounds 9 ounces and I'm leaning a little more heavier almost 7 pounds. We shall see.... hopefully soon :)
Movement: Movements are really big and strong! She has been loving my left ribs lately and may of actually bruised a few with those cute little feet of hers!
Sleep: Still sleeping good but tend to be waking up earlier and earlier! So weird how your body prepares yourself!!
Stretch Marks: Still none... for now that is. Im thinking that once my milk comes in that is when I'm going to get my birthing tats, we shall see though.
Symptoms: Belly is just really heavy and harder to roll from side to side, besides that feeling great! Still can't believe what a great pregnancy I have been blessed with!  
Best Moments this week: Well it's only Monday so lets go with last week and say David and our engagement :) Still can't keep my eyes off my ring and so amazed at what an amazing life I have scored!
Food Cravings: Nothing really. I can eat pretty much all the time though.
Food Aversion: Well we had mini meatloaves on Saturday night night and for some odd reason they had the taste of fish!! Weird I know but I couldn't take another bite!
What I am Looking forward to: DAKOTA!!! Finally starting to get really antsy for her to be here!
Goal this week: Got the pantry all done last week so this week our goal is to get the car seat in the car and pack our birth bag! Also setting up our pack and play that the girls got me for Christmas :)  Maybe that is why she hasn't came yet b/c mommy and daddy aren't 100% ready :)

2 comments:

  1. You were gonna install the car seat and pack the bag last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and we totally should b/c now the weather is all crappy so we need to pull the SUV in the garage to put the carseat in! I told David we should just come to your house and let you show us :)

    ReplyDelete