Monday, June 28, 2010

Good Finds!!

I'm not even close to having to wear maternity clothes but its still fun to look at my options for down the road and today I found an amazing site, http://www.asos.com/ .

They are based out of the UK but shipping is pretty cheap! This will be a for sure winter purchase!



Also while surfing the wonderful baby world I found this baby carrier which I'm pretty sure I also may need (actually just really just want). Not only it is 100% organic cotton but allows you to carry your baby on either your stomach or back! Another feature that I like is it has foot straps that help keep your baby's legs at a 90 degree angle so they aren't just dangling! Perfect for many of our outdoor adventures!!

http://www.bobababycarrier.com/r.com/



2 comments:

  1. That striped shirt will look really cute on you! i imagine it with black leggings and yellow or red flats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! And I already have the leggings and flats! Well that is if my feet don't grow =)

    ReplyDelete