Had our midwife appointment today and everything went great! My blood work came back and everything was perfect and she evaluated my food journal and said I was eating very healthy too! So Mama and baby are doing great!
While Constance was doing part of the exam she actually felt the baby kick!! I didn't feel the little guy but she said it was for sure a strong kick from the babe! This leads her to think that we are 15 to 17 weeks pregnant, but she is leaning on more 17 weeks! Crazy huh! So if this is true we would be expecting our little Peanut in December! Maybe a Christmas baby!!
We have also decided and scheduled an ultrasound for Monday at 9am! If we are 17 weeks, Constance said we should be able to find out the sex!! However if I'm less then 17 weeks then we will probably do another ultrasound in my late 20 weeks to find out the sex. Crossing my fingers and toes though that we will know on Monday!!!
The best part about today was hearing our Peanut's heartbeat! And to make it even better David recorded it so we can listen to it any time! So precious!!! I'm going to try to upload it on my blog, but if I can't I can email you the recording! It will make your heart melt!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment