Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Peanut goes to Disney!

Just got back from sunny California this week! The trip was just what we needed! Got to do a lot of relaxing, alone time with David, hanging out with family, shopping, and best of all EATING! That's right guys my appetite is back and in full force!

We started our first day in California at Downtown Disney where there are a bunch of shops and places to eat! I was automatically drawn to a store that had nautical items! I found the cutest red sailboat for the babies' room! I know we don't know the sex yet, but I loved it too much not to buy it! And it was only $24!!! They also had this really cute sailboat crib mobile, but I put that on hold hoping I could find one similar to it later!

That night we met up with my Dad and Jim for dinner! I hadn't seen my Dad for almost four months so it was really nice to see him and catch up! I of course got tired pretty early, so Cameron came into our room while mommy, daddy, and Uncle David went for some drinks.

The next couple of days we hung out at Disneyland, where I found a few rides to go on. Really all I wanted to do there the whole time was EAT!! Thank the lord my appetite has come back and at a perfect time! That night we also watched the fireworks and in Cameron's words "They were so magical!"

The third day David and I ventured up the coast to Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, and Dana Point. Sadly the weather was cloudy that day but we still had fun just adventuring around Cali's coast. Along the drive we did find a very good shopping spot where I got a couple shirts, including the strip one I posted on my blog! I found it for only $13!!! The only difference is that its short sleeve and not three quartered length! Such a steal and super cute on!

The fourth day day we went into California Adventures, which has changed a lot since the last time I was there! They now have wine tasting and at night it's pretty much one huge party! No joke! I seriously felt like every adult that was in Disneyland during the day was now in California Adventures jumping up and down with keg cups in their hands! It was very entertaining!!!

We think we will probably go back in about six years with our wee one and probably Cameron, Krystle, Stephen, and our Dad again! It was so much fun watching Cameron's face and reactions to everything so magical about Disney! Can't wait to take our little one!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment