Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!!!

Just got home from an amazing time at Pacific Beach! The fireworks were by far the best fireworks I have seen in awhile! Even better then Lakefair's annual show! As far as the eye could see were huge, colorful displays up and down the beach! And to make the evening even better Stout didn't seem to mind them on bit!

It's crazy to think next Fourth we will have a little one! While at the beach I attempted to find some cute baby clothes but since we don't know the sex yet, it makes it so hard! I did however find 8 Disney books to read to our peanut! David wants to keep it old school with the wee one so they were perfect finds and at .25 cents each they were also a great steal!

Eating has got a little better, but I think that is because I just know what the baby likes and dislikes. Beef seems to be fine as long as its not seasoned tons and fruits and veggies seem to still be Peanuts favorite; which Auntie Amy tells us that when the baby likes lots of veggies and fruits it's a girl and if it likes meat then it's a boy!

I talked to our midwife today we have moved my first prenatal visit to the 22nd since we are leaving this week for California. She also looked into prices of first trimester ultrasounds and it looks like we can get one done for $145! A lot cheaper then what we were thinking so I think we are going to go through with it! It will just be really nice to know exactly how many weeks I am along and also to see the our baby!! She also wants me to set up some lab work to test my blood to see what my blood type is, to do an antibody screen, CBC (complete blood count), and Rubella test. Shall all be very interesting! Will let everyone know how it goes!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment