How far along? 36 weeks and 1 day :)
Total Weight Gain: As of Monday I weighed 147.5 so a total of 17.5 pounds!
Maternity Clothes: Still kickin it in mainly "normal" clothes. I did invest in an amazing long tank top from Motherhood Maternity!
Baby’s Size: A crenshaw melon
Movement: All the time!!! Movements are really big and strong now :)
Sleep: Still sleeping good :)
Stretch Marks: None yet and crossing my fingers the next four weeks will bring none :)
Symptoms: Nothing at all. Feel extremly healthy and ready to have a baby!!
Best Moments this week: Getting a glimpse of our maternity pics! So happy that we decided to do them! They are sooo cute!
Food Cravings: Sweets but can you blame me its Christmas!
Food Aversion: Nothing that I wouldn't normally not eat
What I am Looking forward to: Christmas and hanging out with family!
Goal this week: Well last week I got Dakota's closet all organized but still need to tackle the pantry so I think I shall attempt to do that tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment