Monday, December 13, 2010

Tick Tock

Days are FLYING by!! I can't get over that we are so close to meeting our baby girl! Everything seems to be coming to an end and we are just waiting now for her to make her work debut! We have our meet and greet on Thursday so hopefully that goes all good and we will have a pediatrician all picked out for Dakota and then Sunday is our last birthing class! Hoping we will learn some labor positions and massage techniques! Then Saturday we also may be getting maternity pictures done! My friend/co-worker Tian recommended us to photographer Kimberly Witort and she does amazing work! Even better is she is running a special right now where newborn sessions are free! Now to just figure out what to wear and what poses we want to do! Here are a couple that I like!


This one Kimberly did! Love it!

The next maternity ones Lindsey found for me and I love how simple they are!




All of these baby ones Kimberly did and are sooo cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment