I can't believe I am 18 weeks! Time as went by so fast! Only 2 more weeks till I'm half way and 2 weeks 1 day till we will know the sex!! So lets see what is going on with Baby McDonald at 18 weeks!
* Head to rump, Baby McDonald is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces, however I think our babes is a tad bigger then that.
* He's busy flexing his arms and legs.
* His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, but they're still standing out from his head a bit.
* A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born.
* If we are having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound. (Please Baby McD don't do this in 2 weeks!)
And for those that haven't heard, I felt the baby kick yesterday! It was so amazing! Can't wait for Daddy to feel!

No comments:
Post a Comment