Monday, August 16, 2010

Stressfree Monday!

Today I was reading through some post on a blog I belong to called "New Jan. 2011 Mamas"
and realized again how blessed I am! Man some of these ladies are so stressed out about so many things I feel so bad for them! I have to admit at the beginning when I didn't think I was going to be able to get insurance to cover our pregnancy I was a little stressed, but like David said "everything will work itself out," and like he said it did! I now have insurance and it will cover my whole pregnancy! That was a huge relief off our shoulders! Besides that little bump in the road I have really been so happy and healthy all  4 1/2 months so far!


This may sound a tad bit odd, but I'm pretty excited to give birth! I know it's going to hurt like no other, but I'm really excited for those contractions and the death grip of David's hand! Some people have asked me if I was going to switch to a hospital birth since I now have insurance, but fortunately that wasn't the reason at all why David and I chose to give birth at The Birth House and if we had wanted a hospital birth it is still possible without insurance. We simply think it is the best environment for David and I to bring our child into the world! No dying people in the next room, funky smells lingering around, or only ice served for my starving child inside me. Just David, me, and our amazing birthing team! For those who haven't watched "Business of Being Born" I would highly recommended it! The documentary will give you a sense of why we have chosen an all natural birth with midwifes! Only 17 more days till we find out the sex!!!

So thank you to all my friends and family that have been so supportive through this exciting time in our lives! It means the world to us! We are so lucky and so happy our baby will be surrounded by so many loving people!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment