Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day by Day

Each day I have been trying to do something to prepare us for our Mini McDee that will be arriving in January. I know I still have a lot of time to do all this, but I figure while I have the energy to do it I may as well tackle the list! Plus it's pretty fun! So far here is what I would like David and I to do before the babe arrives:

* Create an amazing nursery! I started on this project with Auntie Lindz on Thursday and we got  A LOT done!!! Today I'm going to steam clean the carpets in there and the rest ,such as painting and decorating,  may have to wait till we know if we are having a boy or girl!

* Organize the garage!! With all the new furniture we have bought recently, the crib, changing table, and or amazing new couch, are garage looks like the floor is made of cardboard and by no means can we fit a car in there let alone two cars! Thank the lord we have a two car garage! So I think after all the wedding madness i over we will start on that project!

* Read up on vaccinations! I know what I want, but I also want David to be educated in the matter and make sure we are on the same boat and if we aren't figure out where we can compromise!

* Start Mini McD's baby book! On Thursday Auntie Lindz and I were going through my baby books and my mom did an amazing job and put A LOT of work into them! She seriously recorded everything!! So yeah I have some catching up to do!

* Figure out who we want to ask to be the Godmother and Godfather and call the church for baptising information! We know for a 100% sure who the lucky Godmother we will be, but still aren't 100% sure for the Godfather.

* Finish registering! I have registered at Amazon so far, but we also want to register at Target. I think that shall wait though till after we know the sex too!

* Sign up for birthing classes and prenatal yoga!!

* Organize pantry! It's scary and we are going to need some room for baby bottle and what not!

* Baby proof, actually really puppy proof, are lower cabinets! Stout has figured out how to open all drawers and cabinets in his reach! Very naughty puppy, but got to love how smart he is!

There are some other random things we need to do too, but once these are finished we shall make another list! David loves "honey to-do list:

I will leave you with another belly shot! I'm seriously starting to get frustrated that I'm not much bigger then I was pre-pregnancy, but it will come! Sooner then later hopefully =)

No comments:

Post a Comment