Tuesday, November 2, 2010

29 weeks

Another week down! Feeling Dakota and seeing Dakota move all the time now!! You randomly will see my stomach jump and I can actually feel some of her limbs when she is pressed against my belly! And belly is getting bigger and bigger each day!

At 29 weeks:

* Dakota now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds like a butternut squash and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel.


* Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain.
* To meet her increasing nutritional demands, I will need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because her bones are soaking up lots of calcium, I've increased my calcium intake to three times! Just want to be sure my baby girl is getting enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment