Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How far along? 33 weeks and counting!

Total Weight Gain: As of last Tuesday I weighed 145 so 15 pounds total and also still counting!  :)

Maternity Clothes: Not yet; however getting very limited on outfits that are cozy and fit well! May be investing in some maternity dresses for the holidays!
Baby’s Size: A pineapple or about 4 pounds!
Movement: All the time and I can tell she is starting to get really squished in there!
Sleep: Waking up feeling well rested; however I am waking up at least twice a night to use the bathroom and then a few times to switch sides.
Stretch Marks: None yet :)
Symptoms: Nothing really to complain about. I still have only passed one kidney stone so I have four left that are hanging out but they aren't bothering me.  
Best Moments this week: Still only Tuesday and so far it's been a busy week. Have a feeling the best moment will be getting a massage and hanging out with Amy on Thursday :) 
Food Cravings: Finally starting to crave food! So pretty much anytime I see any sweet aka cookies, pies, cakes, etc I MUST have a bite!
Food Aversions: Food Aversion.... does this really exist in the third trimester? :)  
What I am Looking forward to: Christmas!
Goal this week: Call pediatrician offices to set up interviews with doctors for Dakota. Yep still haven't done this :( Been so busy but seriously going to put a HUGE effort into doing this on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment