Tuesday, November 23, 2010

32 weeks!

Can't believe our baby girl will be here in approximately two months!! And I can hardly believe I'm 8 months prego! Has been so easy, minus my mishap with my lovely Kidney Stones, but I have had the easiest pregnancy! Now lets cross all our fingers and pray her birth will be the same :)


So at 32 weeks Dakota is:


  • Dakota weighs 3.75 pounds, like a large jicama and is about 16.7 inches long!  

  • I'm suppose to be gaining a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to Dakota! So mama needs to start stuffing her face!!  She'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb.
  • She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz which we saw at our last ultrasound!)
  •  Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment