Monday, September 20, 2010

Flying By!!!

Time has never flown by this fast! I seriously feel like we just found out we were pregnant and now in a week and a day I will already be six months! Lately I have been slacking off on our to-do list due to our crazy schedule, but now that things are finally getting back to normal we should be demolishing that to-do list weekly! Well hopefully at least =) So far these are the things that we really need to get done asap:

1) Clean the garage! Our garage is seriously covered in cardboard from all the new stuff we have been getting, and then with all the new stuff the old stuff has been moved to the garage! So a dump run and Goodwill run are in order! 

2) Plant new fall flowers! K so this isn't really a must but all my flower pots and flower beds are empty now and ready for new fall colors! I'm thinking I should do this before I get too big to bend over ;) 

3) Wash all of Dakota's clothes and bedding! Still debating on whether just using our normal detergent we use or buying special detergent for her stuff.... We already use a type for sensitive skin so I'm pretty sure she would be fine but still debating... any thoughts?

4) Go buy paint for Dakota's room! Thinking that I will go do this on Thursday. We want to do a light beige so really all I need to do is go there and purchase it. 

5) Register at Target with David! Really want to do this before hunting season starts for Daddy so this will also need to be done asap, or at least before October =) Already registered at Amazon, but not sure if people will want to buy online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment