Monday, September 13, 2010

Highchair help please!!

Looking at reviews for highchairs so we can narrow them done for our registery. Does anyone have any input or suggestions for highchairs? These are the ones that I have been looking at so far!


Likes: seven height positions, three reclining positions, and one-hand tray removal. This chair also comes with an extra seat pad and has received really good reviews!



Likes: Folds flat to fit in closet, no assembly required, Convertible 3- and 5-point harness grows with your child, and Mix 'n Move toys attach to tray slots to entertain Baby before and after meals.



Likes: All the same likes as the other Graco just cheaper!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I think anyone of these will be great, but one idea which I really like is having the highchair that sits on a chair like this one http://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-Space-Saver-Chair/dp/B002Q4T392/ref=sc_ri_1?ie=UTF8&node=3666471 Then it doesn't take up as much space either...just an idea :) Plus, it can grow with them as they're ready to sit at the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good idea! I think though with Stout we may need a higher one. He's so naughty! That one would be good for a travel one though!

    ReplyDelete