Pregnancy: 24 weeks! Can you believe 6 months already! Will have a six month belly shot soon!
Weight Gain: 7 pound total! Still shocked that all I'm gaining is belly weight. Actually when you look at me it's sort of weird because everything else is the same, and then I just have this adorable belly =)
Sleep: Much better, thanks to David! Sometimes I do have trouble falling back asleep, but lately I've been so tired that hasn't been a problem. I hope it stays this way!
Gender: Girl
Name: Dakota Rae
Feeling: Feeling great, overall. My lower back has been a little stubborn but I have been trying to stay positive because I have been so lucky not to have any major prego symptoms so far!
Health: My blood pressure always amazes the midwifes and I'm healthy as a horse!
Movement: All the time! After I eat she is kicking, when loud noises are around she is kicking, when I'm laying down she's kicking! She has had the hiccups a couple times also =) So far David, Katie, Erin, Lisa, Jason, and Jen have felt her kick.
Belly: No stretch marks {yet}. Belly button is out, and I officially look pregnant!
Next Appointment: October 6th. We will be going over some tests and then about birth classes too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment