There are no words to describe how we felt when we found out we were having a baby girl! We are so excited and overwhelmed with such happiness! Besides finding out the sex today we also got to find out my placenta had moved 5 cm from my cervix giving me the clear to have a natural, vaginal birth! Such good news! We also learned that our baby girl is about 12 ounces and everything is developing just how it should be! She is so tiny and so precious! From the ultrasound pictures it looked like she had my nose, which Daddy was happy about =) So will she have brown hair like mommy or blond like daddy? Brown eyes or blue eyes? Both are so possible because they run strong in both of our families! Whatever she has, she is going to be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!
I do have one slight problem, well not really problem but rather a change of direction! All my decoration and purchases have been for a baby girl! Luckily my good friend Beth is having a baby boy this month so she will get all the baby boy clothes I have bought, but now on to decorating ideas and soooo many cute outfits to buy! Here are two I bought after the ultrasound! I just couldn't help myself ;)
On the sleeve of the outfit on the left, it says "Daddy's Little Girl"
Then here is a bedding set and decal style that I think I shall go with!
Auntie Lindsey said she would help me too make the balls to go over the crib! Loves!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment