- Interview Pediatricians. We have two clinics picked out, Healthy Future Pediatrics and South Sound Pediatric Associates. Now all I need to do is call to set up prenatal consultations!
- Birth Plan. We have pretty much this all in our heads, we just need to put it on paper so everyone is clear on what we want and don't want.
- Register for birthing classes.
- Start Prenatal Yoga. Have been slacking on this due to our busy schedule but I really need to make time for it!
- Wash Dakota's Clothes.
- Maternity pictures possibly... David isn't to keen on these but I think a few would be good =)
Monday, October 18, 2010
3 Months Till Due Date!
Today marks our three month mark till Dakota's due date of January 18th! Now we aren't counting at all that she will be born on January 18th, but it's exciting how close we are to meeting our baby girl! Every day my belly is growing along with Dakota and it's amazing how pregnant I look now compared to just a month ago! As I approach my third trimester (some say it starts at 27 weeks and other say 28 weeks) there are a few things that are on my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment