How was every one's weekend. We of course had another busy, but fun weekend. I can't wait for the day where we spend all weekend just at home! I'm guessing that will be when Dakota gets here, but that will be filled with lots of other work ~ all worth it of course :) Here's a little recap of my last weekend in my second trimester!
Saturday my mom, Shannon, and I headed up to Puyallup to go to the "Just Between Friends" consignment sale! Before reaching our detestation though we had to stop by the dealership where I bought my new SUV. Oh I think I failed to mention earlier that we have added another Chevy to the family. I bought a 2006 Chevy Equinox for my new mommy mobile! LOVE it to death besides the few minor flaws that the dealership is fixing :) The heater for some odd reason doesn't work and the engine light came on the second day of me driving it :(! Not something you want to happen within 24 hours of making a large purchase, but on the bright side they are fixing it for free so that will just be one less thing in the future we would have to replace. Here is a picture of my new mama mobile:
So after dropping off my new SUV and picking up the rental they gave me, 2008 Honda Civic (nice but way too compact for our growing family) we headed to Puyallup to go get Dakota some good finds! We ended up scoring on a lot of good clothing, new and gently used. Her wardrobe finally has expanded for me to be able to do a couple of loads of laundry and she is going to be one stylish baby! The consignment sale was lots of fun, not crowed, and they are having another one in April which me and Dakota will for sure be going to! My favorite findings would have to be the couple pair of soft sole cowboy boots I found and two skirts to go with them! I will post some pictures of them later! Later that night Shannon and I met up with Godmother Katie and had dinner at my favorite spot, Tyee Grill, and just had a fun girls night out. So thankful to have such good girlfriends!!
Sunday David and I went to a friend's house to watch the Seahawks win our division, grocery shopped, and then had a nice evening snuggled up together watching a movie!! So busy weekend but all fun play!
This coming week marks my entering into my last trimester! We have a midwife appointment tomorrow so I will fill every one in on how that goes! We actually have some questions this time so that is good! Then Saturday I have my first shower with all my family and close friends! Can't wait to see everyone and celebrate little Dakota!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment